UNT owned laptop:
- Use local applications installed (i.e. Office, Adobe, Matlab, Labview, etc.)
- Requires VPN and remote access to your office/research or other designated computer for other non-locally installed applications/resources
Personally owned laptop or desktop:
- Requires VPN and remote access to your office, research or other designated computer systems
***Must not store institutionally owned confidential data on personal devices
- To install Microsoft Office 365 apps on personally owned devices, please refer to our FAQ.
UNT owned Windows 10 based devices launch the Software Center and choose the appropriate application
- Canvas (web based)
- Respondus - UNT owned Windows based devices launch the Software Center and choose the appropriate application
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page on how to install VPN, Zoom and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Office 365 is available to all faculty/staff/students through webmail.unt.edu for installation on personal devices (UNT Owned Laptops/Desktops download from Software Center).
- For any other questions, please contact email@example.com